Work: 01677 470904
1. How to support and include children who are blind and partially sighted in the EYFS.
2. How to encourage communication and active learning for children with visual impairment and complex needs.
3. Basic awareness raising – visual impairment (school based or early years).
4. Multiple disability and visual impairment – various sessions (school based or early years).
5. How to support children with complex needs/profound and multiple learning disabilities.
6. How to support children with a visual and/or hearing impairment in the EYFS (run jointly with teacher of hearing impaired).
7. Making the most of sensory play in the EYFS.
8. Using the Early Support developmental journal for babies and children with visual impairment.
Suitable for a range of audiences from those who have little or no experience with this client group to those based in special schools or an inclusive setting.
Length of presentation/s
Half day, day or evening session/s within daily travelling distance of Bedale/Ripon.
Early years practitioners/ students/ teachers/ therapists and others who are working with sensory impaired children. Teachers and support staff in special schools. NQTs.
Training organisation to arrange the photocopying of handouts
Feedback from previous delegates
Back to Speakers' Corner main page